Friday 5 September 2008

Songs Of The Summer - 2008

So I start school on Sunday which sort of signifies the end of summer for me. [Although, obviously in Dubai, summer's pretty much all year round.]
These songs have pretty much been the soundtrack of my summer and bring back some nice memories. :)


Dirty Pretty Things - Truth Begins
Dirty Pretty Things - Plastic Hearts
Roses Kings Castles - Entroubled
MGMT - Electric Feel
Cajun Dance Party - The Race
Lightspeed Champion - Tell Me What It's Worth
Lightspeed Champion - Stay the Fuck Away From Me
The Kills - Last Day of Magic
Babyshambles - I Wish
Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
Coco Sumner - Boheimian Love
Bombay Bicycle Club - The Hill
Helsinki - Ampersand
The Libertines - What Katie Did
Adam Green - Dance With Me

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I didn't know so many of them and they're great so thanks for the tip!

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

Good luck with the start of school! I'm not a huge fan of fall...I'm too lazy to enjoy school.

Anonymous said...

good teast of music!
In my blog you can see some pictures of Adam ficek,when he was in Paris the 13 september
Enjoy!